What’s the point of a wedding band?
A wedding band is the symbolic personification of the purity of marriage. It is the one thing that artfully, blatantly and perfectly symbolizes that you are in fact married. It also has the added benefit of warding off unwanted attention. But other than this what is the point of it?
Well, the most basic need for a wedding band is for cultural value. The wedding band is an important bauble of marriage as it shows the rest of the world that you have entered a new part of your life. The band also serves as a reminder for you and your spouse of the vows and promises that you have made to each other. In many cultures over the world, the wedding band is actually the most sacred part of the whole marriage affair. It is a mark of partnership and not ownership because two people have come together to live out their lives in harmony with each other.
Now that we have established that the wedding band is so important, we should also talk about how to buy one that doesn’t eclipse the engagement ring but compliments i.e. match it. Remember though, while on the lookout, buy cheap wedding rings that are worth their price. After all, you’ve already spent a fortune on the engagement ring so it’s better to buy a cheap wedding ring than an unnecessarily expensive one.
Complimenting the wedding band to the engagement ring
After you’ve found a place like https://www.findurings.com where you can find a wedding band that is both cheap yet of top quality, you can start the process of finding a wedding that perfectly matches the engagement ring you put on your spouses’ finger.
Few easy steps to help you match your engagement ring to your wedding band
Here are a few simple steps to help you on the way of finding a cheap wedding band that perfectly matches your fiancé’s engagement ring!
1. Choose the perfect style: The first step to choosing anything in the world of fashion i.e. clothing and jewelry is to choose the perfect style. You have to first decide whether you want a simple wedding band or one that has a bit pizazz in it? Or a wedding band that embodies the word bling. Choose the style that is perfect for you and your spouse.
2. Stone color: If your engagement ring has a particular colored gem or stone running through it then you could always match your wedding band by that color scheme as well.
3. Stone shape: Another way to go in matching your respective rings is through having a similar stone shape in both the engagement ring and the wedding band. Remember that since you can’t spend as much as you did on the engagement ring, and you want the wedding band to be cheaper, you could ask the jeweler to place a smaller stone on the wedding band than the one on the engagement ring.
4. Metal kind: The basic step in matching the two pieces of jewelry is buying both of them in the same metal type. If the engagement ring you bought is in gold then it’s definitely better to have your wedding band in gold as well.
5. Traditional vs modern: In many families it is traditional to pass on a certain ring from daughter-in-law to daughter-in-law, in this case even though the ring itself is very expensive, the price you pay is zilch so you can splurge on a more modern wedding band that is still cheap yet compliments the traditional aspect of the engagement ring itself. The combination of old and new will showcase the keeping of past and present in their future marriage as well for the happy couple.
6. Complimentary set: You could also have both the engagement ring and the wedding band made at the same time so that both are made complementary to each other and you won’t have to go through the hassle of finding a matching wedding band later.
Now that you know the best way to find a match for your wedding band and keep it within your pricing range hurry up and find the perfect place where you can find cheap wedding bands of top-notch quality. A place like Find U Rings where you can find any kind of wedding band you want to match it perfectly with the engagement ring you already bought or will buy for your fiancé. Oh! You could even have the wedding band engraved! If you’re keeping it simple, you could always turn it into something extra by having a small quote or cherished date engraved on the band.
Miaomi is a fashion lover interested in romantic weddings and jewelry. Also a blogger of FindURings. Find U Rings is a reliable online jewelry supplier designing unique wedding rings for men and women. They have been exploring the ring industry for more than ten years.