As the show reached a new pinnacle of success in 2013 and given the extensive support from stakeholders through years, the demand for exhibition space is compelling. It is important to ensure the show has sufficient space for further development so as to solidify Hong Kong as a key trading hub for the industry and retain its leading role in exhibition of its kind. Starting from March 2014, the Show will split into two brilliant shows at two great venues. Finished jewellery products will be exhibited at the HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show in the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) from 5-9 March 2014 while the HKTDC Hong Kong International Diamond, Gem & Pearl Show will be a specialised trade platform for loose stones and raw materials in the AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE) from 3-7 March 2014.
- More space for more exhibitors from around the world to showcase their products
- Greater variety of products creates more business opportunities for all
- More professional, more focused in dedicated trade platforms
- Antique Jewellery, Fine Jewellery, Finished Jewellery
- Jade Jewellery,Jewellery Accessories, Jewellery Display and Packaging Material,Jewellery Tools and Equipment,Jewellery Watches ,Silver, Stainless Steel and Titanium Jewellery
World of Glamour is prominently located and dedicated to Hong Kong-based designers and manufacturers in custom-designed booths.
Hall of Extraordinary offers a discreet and handsome backdrop for jewellery of exceptional quality.
Hall of Fame provides exclusive settings for international jewellery brands to present their quality collections.
Designer Galleria highlights collections in step with the very latest jewellery fashion trends.
Antique & Vintage Jewellery Galleria is ideal to present period pieces which are so much in demand now.
Hall of Jade Jewellery is the perfect showcase for classic and contemporary jewellery in Asia's iconic gemstone
Sales Enquiry Contacts: Mr Brian Chan
Tel: (852) 2240-4056